How to make celery juice?
Celery juice has low calories and high amounts of fiber, vitamin K, folate, potassium and antioxidants. If you are interested in drinking fruit and vegetable juice, eat a glass of celery daily if you wish and see the numerous benefits to your health. It should be noted, however, that any dietary intake should be balanced. In this section of the Housing Tips we will present the appropriate solutions for preparing celery juice.
Ingredients for celery juice include:
- 1-2 bunch of celery
- ½ cup (110 g) chopped pineapple (optional)
- ¼ cup (5 g) fresh mint leaf (optional)
- 2 tablespoons (9.9ml) lemon juice (optional)
- 1 sliced apple (optional)
With these ingredients, you can prepare 1 to 2 servings of celery juice.
Method 1: Use juicer to prepare celery juice
1. Place the celery bunch on a crushing board and cut with a sharp knife down the stem and top leaves. Proponents of celery juice believe that drinking celery early in the morning and fasting is very useful; however, there is no research into the validity of this belief and it is also advisable to use organic celery as the material. Organics are free of any pesticides or other chemicals.
2. After cutting, rinse celery stalks with water to eliminate any dirt and dirt in it.
3. Put celery stalks in a juicer tube and push it slightly to get the juice well.
4. Once the work is done, take celery juice immediately and of course, since celery juice itself is not delicious, you can store it in a refrigerator container for up to 24 hours.
Method 2: Use a mixer to prepare celery juice
1. Cut two bunches of celery stem into 2.5 cm pieces.
2. Pour celery pieces into a container and place under a faucet and hand-cut pieces to remove all pieces of celery from any dust and dirt, especially when using non-organic celery. It is very important.
3. Pour celery pieces into the mixer after rinsing and light on medium speed, avoiding all celery pieces in the machine at once, as this would not result in a uniform paste.
4. While crushing celery, slowly transfer other parts into the mixer to crush with other pieces and in case of any problems in crushing celery pieces you can pour some water into the mixer to crush Celery pieces help.
5. Prepare a dish and cover it with a loose cloth and pour a paste-like mixture into the cloth to separate the water and transfer it into the pan.
6. Instantly cook the prepared celery juice and you can also store some of it in a container inside the refrigerator and drink it for 24 hours.
Method 3: Add other ingredients to celery juice
1. Add a cup (110 g) of chopped pineapple to celery pieces, which will make the pineapple sweeter as well as enhance its mineral and vitamins properties.
Instead of fresh pineapple, you can also use chopped pieces of frozen pineapple or canned pineapple. If you use canned pineapple, add some of the water in the can to celery juice to give it a pleasant taste.
2. Adding 5 cups (5 g) of fresh mint to celery juice helps digestion healthier and easier. Peppermint leaves also add a sense of freshness and freshness to celery juice.
3. You can also add some lemon juice to your celery juice if you wish, and enjoy its many benefits, such as vitamin C, depending on your taste in sour lemon juice.
4. Adding 1 sliced apple to celery pieces during mixing will bring you a delicious and fragrant fruit juice that will improve the taste of celery as well.